Career opportunities at BuildnCare ABA Therapy
Now Offering Tele-Health
BuildnCare Therapy is dedicated to hiring qualified, caring therapists to provide the highest standard of care to children with developmental delays and disabilities. BuildnCare Therapy offers some of the most exciting and rewarding positions in the industry. We understand the importance of working with each therapist and their interests individually. We realize that for a therapist to do their best in helping a child reach their highest levels of performance, we must do our best to help make their job as rewarding as possible.
Board Certified Behavior Analysts for Children with Autism
Location: Throughout New York, New Jersey and Illinois.
Build N Care Therapy. (BNC)
$80,000 – $86,000 a year
85.00 A Hour
Full-time And Part Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
BNC. is a therapeutic and counseling center for special needs children and their families.
BNC . is actively seeking to hire a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). The BCBA is a member of the clinical staff and is responsible to provide professional services including evaluations and treatments, counseling of parent and family units, networking and other professional responsibilities. He/she is detailed oriented, dependable, has excellent clinical competence and clinical judgment, excels at working in a multi-disciplinary team environment, and supports the vision of the company.
The successful candidate will have a Master’s Degree in a field related to Child Psychology, Behavior, etc. and be a certified BCBA by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.Essential functions of this position include:
- Ensures program effectiveness
- Oversees and monitors the intake and continuing assessment process
- Plans, manages, coordinates and evaluates assigned staff efforts to achieve the objectives of the client’s IEP/IFSP
- Provides direct services to the clients and their parents, when appropriate
- Implements the program curricula
- Managing data regarding the client’s progress
- Provides training and supervision of behavior technicians
- Assumes responsibility for recording data daily and reporting client status
- Prepares annual reports regarding program effectiveness
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Must pass a background check.This is a full-time position.Competitive salary.
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, and sick days)
- For qualifying employees, benefits include full medical
- Leadership training and CEU’s
Required license or certification:
Behavior Therapist for Autism (ABA)
Location: Throughout New York, New Jersey and Illinois
Care Team Member for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ABA Behavior Therapist)
Are you an energetic, caring person with keen observational skills and ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) experience looking for a part-time position?
Build N Care Therapy, is a Behavioral Health Agency providing home based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services. We are looking for both, caring and professional ABA therapists to provide ABA services for children with autism under the guidance of a BCBA.
- Attend Professional Development Trainings, as required
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Arrive on time and prepared for therapy sessions
- Provide in-home, and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience or familiarity with ABA therapy or developmental disabilities
- Energetic people with a passion to help children and families overcome large obstacles
- A minimum of six months experience with ABA therapy, working with children with Autism
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential
- A valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required
What we offer:
- Professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working with individuals on the autism spectrum.
- A flexible, part-time schedule
- A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
- Many cases are within close proximity to your home
- Competitive hourly compensation starting at $20.00
- Therapists working 10 hours per week may receive BCBA supervision hours at no charge.
Interested In Joining Our Team?
Please provide your contact information and resume:
Behavior Analysis is the scientific study of behavior autism jobs. Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the application of the principles of learning and motivation from Behavior Analysis, and the procedures and technology derived from those principles, to the solution of problems of social significance. Many decades of research have validated treatments based on ABA.
Miriam Tress MSED, BCBA
With her compassion for special needs children Miriam began her masters in special education in the fall of 2007. As she continued to study, her love for these children grew. Learn more about autism jobs with BuildnCare Clinical Director Miriam Tress.
BuildnCare Therapy is dedicated to hiring qualified, caring therapists to provide the highest standard of care to children with developmental delays and disabilities. Build-n-Care Therapy offers some of the most exciting and rewarding positions in the industry. We understand the importance of working with each therapist and their interests individually. We realize that for a therapist to do their best in helping a child reach their highest levels of performance, we must do our best to help make their job as rewarding as possible.